Today I’d like to invite you to join me for a long weekend in Dubai. In case you’re planning your stay there too, my video could be of help for you 🙂
We stayed in the Raffles hotel (and loved it!) and here’s the list of things we did and places we visited each day.
– Aquaventure Waterpark and Dolphines experience in the Atlantis hotel.
– Aquarium (it’s also in Atlantis, just next to the Waterpark).
– Watching sunset and dinner in The Observatory, Marriott hotel
– Dubai creek walk
– walk on the public beach (Jumeirah ) torward Burj Al Arab (the only 7* hotel in the world)
– Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo in the Dubai Mall
– dinner in Thiptara restaurant overlooking Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world), light show displayed on Burj Khalifa and fountain show (between 6pm-11pm, every 30min, for 5 min).
IMPORTANT: if you want to book a table with a nice view (on the terrace, near the window, by the water), call them 2 weeks in advance!!! All the nice tables are hard to get!!!
– Butterfly Garden
– Miracle Garden (both gardens are next to each other)
– walk in the Marina overlooking skyscrapers
PS. If I could change something about my trip, I’d swap the restaurants and go to Thiptara on Day 1 rather than rushing for sunset (which is ~5:30pm) to The Observatory. I’d rather go to the observatory on Day 2 😉 Apart from that I was super happy with my stay! 🙂
Follow me on
★ Instagram http://instagram.com/LilithMoonLife
★ Fаcebook http://www.facebook.com/LilithMoon
★ Twitter http://www.twitter.com/LiliTheDarkMoon
★ Pinterest http://www.Pinterest.com/LilithMoon
★ Blog http://www.lilithmoon.com
★ ВКонтакте http://vk.com/LilithMoon
❤ my beauty channel in French http://www.YouTube.com/LilithMoonFr
❤ my beauty channel in Russian