Update 2019: Announcing my NEW Digital Nomad Masterclass
Istanbul Day 2 of 3! What an amazing travel day. We start with an insane Turkish Breakfast — my first time! It’s a MUST TRY. Don’t forget to wash it down with Turkish Coffee.
Then we Uber to get a haircut by a Turkish barber, then walk to the Fatih Mosque, and stroll thru a local street market. In the night we try a Turkish Bath – one of the top things to do in Istanbul. Do it! Dinner at Meze Restaurant, some of the best Turkish food!
What are your istanbul tips?! Comment on this blog article and I’ll add them to the guide! 💻https://livinthatlife.com/istanbul-guide
Edited by: Tomi Ferenc
Give a Like 👍if ya like.
Give a Sub if ya like tha channel.
#digitalnomad #istanbul #travelvlog
Aspiring Digital Nomad? Start here:
1) Go to ↗️https://livinthatlife.com/start and i’ll break it down for you.
2) 🗣Connect with Us Likeminded Hustlers in the FB Group – https://fb.com/groups/livinthatlife
–– FAQ ––
• About me/contact:
• Best online tools, apps & sites
• How do you guys afford to travel? https://livinthatlife.com/amazon101
• What gear do you use?
• Where have you traveled?
• All Top 20 Digital Nomad Questions
• I have a job but want to go remote. How do I start?
–– HIT ME UP ––
📸 daily ig stories
🎙 online hustle podcast
🗣 join my fb group
☕️ inner circle
Really like this video? ↗️ SHARE it with your friends via https://livinthatlife.com/share to WIN a $50 Cash prize