Watch in HD for best quality.
✦ 2 eggs
✦ 1/3 cup melted butter
✦ ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
✦ 1 can (300ml) Condensed Milk
✦ 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
✦ ½ cup All Purpose Flour
✦ ½ tsp. Baking Powder
✦ 2 cups Desiccated Coconut
✦ 50 pcs. 1 oz. Cupcake Liners
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Whisk the eggs until light and frothy.
3. Add the sugar and melted butter, mix until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract.
5. Sift the all purpose flour and baking powder and mix well.
6. Combine the desiccated coconut into the mixture and let it soak for about 5 minutes, just to soften the coconut.
7. Scoop the mixture into the cupcake liners.
8. Bake the macaroons for at least 20 minutes or until it is lightly brown on top.
Disclaimer: Recipe from the internet.