Learn how to make Masala Pav, a quick and tasty fast food recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
Whoever invented bread will be awe-struck to see it being put to such good use! Quick and easy to make masala pav is a favorite fast food delight for all the street food lovers out there! Enjoy learning this recipe only on Rajshri Food.
2 Onions, Finely Chopped
1 Capsicum, Finely Chopped
3 Tomatoes, Finely Chopped
1 1/2 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp Pav Bhaji Masala
1/2 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 Tsp Garlic Paste
4 pieces of Pav bread
– Heat butter and add onions to it. Don’t let it turn brown. Cook it for a minute.
– Add finely chopped capsicum, garlic paste, finely chopped tomatoes.
– Add kashmiri red chilli powder, pav bhaji masala, salt. Cook it till the tomatoes are soft.
– Mash the mixture with the help of a masher.
– Add water.
– Add lemon juice and coriander leaves.
– Heat butter in the same pan.
– Slice the pav in the center.
– Tear it and place it over the hot butter.
– Spread the masala over the pav and in the pav.
– Garnish with coriander leaves.
– Masala Pav is ready to serve.
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToRajshriFood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes